I&O teams are currently facing challenges on multiple fronts. The switch to remote working, is quite a number, but it has also revealed some weaknesses that require urgent action. We’ll single out just one: IT vulnerability. Currently trending in the media. And landing on I&O managers’ desks right now. Industry analyst Gartner has a pretty good term for it: Anywhere Operations. Performing well in this game requires centralized, dynamic asset management.
Game, set and match? Download the current Gartner report to find out…
- what “Anywhere Operations” means
- the six top trends I&O managers need to get on top of
- why decisions need to be more closely linked to corporate concerns
- what getting a head start and a pro-active approach are the key to
- how to deliver secure, reliable and cost-effective IT infrastructures
As an exclusive service from Deskcenter, Download this complementary Gartner report, it is only available for a short period of time.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.