Complete your DeskCenter Management Suite – DeskCenter Security Bundle
Criminal hackers and economic espionage has become an ever-increasing problem for the IT systems of all organisations irrespective of their size. A systematic review of the internal IT security situation using the following four-step check provides information on how well a company is prepared for the defence against a Ransomware and other types of attack.
4 ways to protect your IT Infrastruture:
- Regularly monitor which programs are installed on corporate devices – including “potentially risky installations”, such as adware, toolbars, portable apps, or games
- Constantly check the status of all applications: The security depends mainly on whether software versions are up-to-date or out-of-date or if they have already been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Close gaps promptly and automate patching of all software.
- Check the access rights of employees to files and folders, and use Access Management to mitigate the effects of a ransomware attack.
DeskCenter Cybersecurity Bundle:
- A solution for the entire IT infrastructure. In addition to Windows, this detects all installed applications and utilities on all devices within the network. It compares identified applications with a catalogue of programs from over 14,000 manufacturers. A patch-level security dashboard highlights day-to-day security threats and enables the direct roll-out of packaged software, up-to-date patches and software updates. In addition, unwanted and obsolete software can be directly removed. Also included is access management for files and folders.
- A full inventory for Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications as well as automatic distribution and installation of all patches.
DeskCenter Whitepaper: When your data is taken hostage
Four steps for effective protection against Ransomware
For more information on DeskCenter’s security solutions see our new Whitepaper.