DeskCenter Helpdesk ensures a good documentation of your internal workflows and helps you to evaluate and stay in compliance with defined processes. At the same time, it is a perfect tool for support and control. All information about employees and assets can be accessed directly. DeskCenter Helpdesk detects service queries of users and supports the creation of trouble tickets for the service staff. Recurring events can also be handled effectively.
In order to increase the support performance, all departments involved can be integrated into the process chain. It helps the team follow the appropriate workflows and processes and provides the information needed to improve support effectiveness and desktop portfolio management.
Ideally, the Helpdesk should be used in combination with DeskCenter Realtime System Management, which offers a wide variety of useful remote functions. DeskCenter Service Calendar is another valuable extension for the Helpdesk. Using this, you can assign the appointments of your service staff directly to the associated Helpdesk tickets.
The web console DeskCenter.Web offers two options for creating Helpdesk tickets: Users can create own tickets and access their ticket history; Helpdesk staff can create tickets for any user or system. To do so, the Helpdesk staff can use ticket templates and access all the information that is also available in the ticket center of the DeskCenter System Manager. With customized input masks you can decide which information the user has to fill out.
Tickets cannot only be created; they can also be linked to users, systems or components. Several tickets for groups of users or assets can be created with one mouse click. The end user has direct access to the web console DeskCenter.Web to report problems. DeskCenter.Web supports login via Windows authentication.
Manage your tickets faster with well structured receiving, accurate assignment and flexible work mechanisms. Tickets can be closed by the user, for example, to avoid double or unnecessary handling. Already closed tickets can be reactivated the same way to add on to the existing problem. You can also assign tickets to a defined service employee. With the comment function you can document all ticket information and ticket changes. With help of POP3 connectors and IMAP support you can manage different E-Mail accounts parallel.
With the DeskCenter Helpdesk solution you not only solve problems, you also can evaluate the work performed by the support team. For that purpose, you can evaluate processes and appointments.
Escalation and workflow Management
Requests or issues that are registered automatically or sent by the user can be classified directly. The category taxonomy can be defined by the customer depending on the infrastructure.
DeskCenter Helpdesk not only supports the registration of requests or issues, but also helps to manage attached files and work processes. Additionally, it tracks cost and time expenditure for tickets and associates them with the appropriate cost centers.
Escalation capabilities help to ensure rapid resolution of even the toughest problems. The DeskCenter Management Suite makes it possible to define and implement workflows and escalation processes. It offers multiple options to create templates for tickets and emails.
The knowledge gained from actions, issues and resolutions of individual Helpdesk users can be passed on to the whole team. Also, this information can be made available to end-users via a Knowledge Base that simplifies self-service and diagnosis. This reduces time spent tackling common problems.
With the Knowledge Base, you can make use of already acquired solutions at any time. Problems and solutions can be exported directly from tickets or you can search in the knowledge base for topics to create a ticket. Using the web console, you can provide end users with solutions and information about solved problems.
To find solutions for problems faster, it is possible to search the Knowledge Base directly from the ticket dialog and import solutions into the ticket.
Create new Incident
- see all steps of the ticket process
- flexible alert system for every ticket change
- automatic ticket assignment to defined support employees
- simplified problem management with integrated quality management
- reactivate and close tickets
- comment function for tickets – documentation of ticket communication and change protocols
- multiple POP3 connectors and IMAP support
- automatic ticket creation from emails
- file attachment directly in the ticket
- wizard for incident creation
- perfect escalation management
- management of different projects and detection of independent tasks
- categorize and priories tickets
- extended system for E-Mail templates
- full text search to find tickets faster
- See all system information when creating of a ticket
- Print function for e-mails directly out of the program
- central incident and problem management
- efficient service request and workflow management
- clear and correct ticket management
- individual ticket creation per web, telephone or mail (manual or automatic)
- powerful web frontend for mobile flexibility
- Knowledge Base for long term availability of experiences and solutions
- avoid interruptions with problem management of knowledge base
- less work because of direct ticket assignment
- avoid double workflows because of complete documentation
- actions can be assigned to costs
- summarize tickets for a better overview
- orientation on ITIL® and best practice
In order to use Helpdesk you need the
and the module